Little Pianists Private Lessons 4-9 years
Piano Lessons for the Young Child (4-6yrs)
These 20-minute introductory classes provide your beginning pianist with an imaginative, entertaining experience. We engage your child using the groundbreaking Music for Little Mozart’s curriculum to instill fundamental skills as well as to ignite a passion for music. The centerpiece of each private lesson is a blend of technique, musicianship, listening skills, singing, and musical games. With multiple age-appropriate levels, our Piano Lessons for the Young Child are artfully designed to build a bridge between musical discipline and the sheer enjoyment of making music.
Piano Lessons for Big Kids (6-9yrs)
Our nurturing, skilled instructor customizes each 30-minute lesson to the age and aptitude of your child, be that beginner, intermediate, or advanced. Applying Alfred’s Prep Course, your child will cultivate their proficiency in piano technique and theory, musically-oriented games, and acoustic instruction. A variety of musical genres including classical, folk, and pop keep your student captivated and intrigued. Upon completion of the Alfred Prep Course (Book E), your child will participate in a beautiful graduation ceremony.
Private Lesson Details
- 20-minute weekly private sessions: $128/month
- 30-minute weekly private sessions: $176/month
- Materials fee: $50-$85 per level
- New material is required as your child progresses
- Piano or Keyboard needed for at home practice
- On-going, year round enrollment
Little Pianists Group Piano Class 4-9 years
Group Piano Classes for Children
- Our Group Piano Class is perfect for those children who thrive in a group setting. Making music with friends is so rewarding!
- Your little one will gain a solid foundation in piano, play their first songs, and gain important social skills through basic ensemble playing.
- Our teachers are skilled in providing engaging and fun musical experiences for our young, budding musicians.
- Two age-specific classes: one for Pre-K & Kindergarteners (4-6 year olds) and the other for 1st & 2nd Graders (6.5-8 year olds). Our class for Pre-K & Kindergarteners is an accompanied class (caregiver attends with the child). Our class for 1st & 2nd Graders is unaccompanied.
- Class A is for brand new piano students. Class B is for those who have completed Class A.
Group Class Details
- 45 minute classes
- Session 1: Sept-Dec; Session 2: February-May
- At Home Materials: Piano or Keyboard needed for at home practice
- Materials Fee: $20
- Class Size: 7 children
4-Week Summer Introductory Piano Classes 4-9 years
Introductory Piano Classes for Children (Summer)
- Wondering if our private piano lessons are right for your child? Our highly engaging Introductory Class gives your wee one a glimpse into more formal piano lessons.
- This short 4-week session will introduce your child to the topography of the keyboard, basic note reading skills, rhythmic notation, and more!
- Our teachers are skilled in providing engaging and fun musical experiences to our young, budding musicians.
Introductory Class Details
- 45 minute classes
- Group Class (7 students max)
- 4-week sessions
- $103 for the 4-week session
- Session 1: June to July; Session 2: July to August Session 3: August to September
- All students will have their own full sized, weighted, digital piano for class use; no at home practice required