Artistic Director and Owner of My Little Conservatory and a Licensed Kindermusik Educator, Ms. Amelia is dedicated to sharing her passion for music with young children and to share her love of music with families throughout Silicon Valley. In Amelia’s classes, parents and children explore a highly imaginative and entertaining musical learning environment.
Amelia was introduced to Kindermusik over 20 years ago and she was instantly enthralled by the creative energy of children. This led her to serve as the Director of the Early Childhood Music Program at the Community School of Music and Art in Mountain View, after which she paused her career to raise her own family.
Her love of the arts started at a very young age and has continued throughout her life. Amelia holds both a Bachelors and Masters in Flute Performance and was an accomplished chamber musician, performing across the country including at the renowned Carnegie Hall. She also holds a Level I Certification from the Early Childhood Music and Movement Association and has completed Series 1 for the Certificate in Early Education Leadership from Harvard University.
For a complete list of Miss Amelia’s Teaching Experience, click here.
- My Little Conservatory, Owner, Founder, Instructor, Teacher Menor (2013-present).
Licensed Kindermusik Educator
- Vitarelli Flute Studio (1996-present). Flute, Chamber Music, Sight Reading and Music Theory Instructor
- West Valley Music, Group Flute Instructor (2013).
- St. Martin of Tours, General Music Instructor (2013-2016).
Recorder, Tone Chimes and General Music Instructor for Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th & 6th Grades
- Areon Summer Flute Institute (2005-2012). Lecturer, Flute Instructor and Conductor
- Areon Flutes Chamber Music Institute (2005-2012). Chamber Music Instructor
- Areon Flutes In-School Clinics (2005-2012). Clinician
- El Camino Youth Symphony (2003-2008). Conductor, Artist-In-Residence and Chamber Music Instructor
- Monokrome Summer Masterclass (2002-2004). Lecturer, Flute Instructor and Conductor
- Community School of Music and Arts (2001-2004). Lecturer, Flute Instructor, Artist-In-Residence, Director of the Early Childhood Music Program and Early Childhood Music Instructor
- Licensed Kindermusik Educator (1998-1999). Early Childhood Music Educator
- The Music School (1997-1998). Flute Instructor, Piano Instructor and Early Childhood Music Teaching Assistant
Masterclasses at the following locations (select list):
- Areon Flutes Masterclass, The Music Academy, Rockford, IL (2012)
- Areon Flutes Masterclass, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA (2010)
- Areon Flutes Masterclass, Harker Concert Series, The Harker School, San Jose, CA (2010)
- Areon Flutes Masterclass, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM (2007)
- Areon Flutes Masterclass, The Masters College, Santa Clarita, CA (2007)
- Chamber Music Masterclass, Rolling Hills, CA (2007)
- West Valley College, Saratoga, CA (2004)
- Amelia Vitarelli Solo Masterclass, Palos Verdes, CA (2004)
Clinician & Adjudicator:
- Blach Intermediate School, Flute Clinician (2014)
- Areon Flute Institute Competition Judge (2005-2012)
- Areon Flutes Clinic/Masterclass, Milpitas High School (2011)
- St. Martin of Tours, Flute Clinician (2011)
- Graham Middle School, Clinician (2010)
- Illinois Flute Festival Competition Judge, Western Illinois University (2010)
- Korean American Music Supporters Association Youth Symphony, Clinician (2005)
- Gunn High School, Clinician (2004-2005)
- California Band Directors Association, Santa Clara County Honor Band, Judge (2001-2003)
- Blach Intermediate School, Flute Choir Conductor (2001-2002)
Our Private Voice Instructor and a Licensed Kindermusik Educator, Miss Taylor has enjoyed singing since she could speak. Taylor holds a Bachelor of Music with an emphasis on Vocal Performance from San Jose State University. An accomplished Mezzo Soprano, Miss Taylor is currently a chorus member with Opera San Jose- most recently performing in Die Fledermaus by Richard Strauss and Madame Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini. She has also performed in concert with the San Jose State Choraliers and has traveled with the university’s many choral ensembles to Carnegie Hall in New York City, Ireland, Finland and the Baltic states.
My Little Conservatory’s Private Piano Instructor, Ms. Renz is passionate about helping students discover the beauty of their every day lives through music. An accomplished pianist, teacher, and vocalist, she began playing piano at the age of six, achieving her Bachelors of Music Education from San Jose State University. Renz has taught both private and group piano instruction at the Young Musician’s Project, Faith Bible Church of Vallejo, Willow Glen Music School, and at the Corcoran’s Piano Studio in Benicia. She currently serves as the music teacher at both St. Christopher School and St. Victor School. In 2015 Miss Renz performed as a choir singer at the prestigious Carnegie Hall Concert Hall in New York and with Andrea Bocelli at the SAP Center in San Jose. Her goal as a teacher is to enhance each child’s creativity, helping them discover their own unique musical voice.
Mr. Jeremy is a Licensed Kindermusik Educator and one of our Little Strummers Instructors. Upon receiving his Bachelors in Music with a Vocal Performance Emphasis from San Jose State University, Jeremy was recognized with the Outstanding Vocal Performer Award. As a current member of Opera San Jose, Jeremy performed some of the worlds most renowned operas including: Die Fledermaus by Johann Straus II, The Flying Dutchman by Richard Wagner and Il Trovatore by Guiseppe Verdi. In addition to his work with Opera San Jose, Jeremy has also performed with Josh Grobin and the Italian Tenor, Pasquale Esposito. Jeremy also plays saxophone, guitar, ukulele and piano. He absolutely loves helping children build confidence through the power of music.
Ms. Marina, MLC’s piano and voice instructor and Kindermusik teacher, brings her sweet nature to every class and lesson she teaches. She completed a dual degree from San Jose State University in both Music Education and Vocal Performance. Marina was very involved in the Choir at SJSU where she served as Soprano Section Leader for several years. Marina has traveled internationally to Ireland and the Baltic states with the Choraliers, the top chamber ensemble at SJSU. Her most recent engagements have been singing with Josh Groban on his Bridges tour, and performing in the chorus for the Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience. Her passion for music and children makes her an indispensable addition to the MLC team.
Our Private Piano and Kindermusik Instructor, Mr. Dario has enjoyed performing music his entire life. Dario holds a Bachelor of Arts in Music from San Jose State University and has performed extensively as a baritone in numerous Bay Area Opera Companies and Musical Theater Organizations. In addition, he has performed in concert with the San Jose State Choraliers and has traveled with university’s many choral ensembles to Finland and the Baltic States. Dario has been teaching private voice and piano lessons to children and adults for several years. He is dedicated to providing joyous musical experiences to the youth in our community.