Building upon the musical foundation learned in Little Winds 1, students in Little Winds 2 explore a variety of Junior woodwind instruments including Junior Flute, Junior Clarinet, Junior Horn, and Junior Saxophone. Smaller versions of real woodwinds, these instruments are designed for little hands, making it easier to master breathing and finger techniques. Your child will continue to mature their musical ability and discover which instrument “speaks” to them, helping solidify their lifelong love of music.
- Prerequisite Little Winds 1
- Little Winds 2 bridges the gap between the recorder and transitional woodwinds to Junior wind instruments
- Students explore a variety of Junior woodwind instruments, playing Junior Flute, Junior Clarinet, and Junior Saxophone
- Musicians also learn fundamentals of brass instruments on the Junior Horn
- Learn woodwind fingerings and proper mouth embouchure on instruments designed specifically for young aspiring musicians