Private Ukulele or Guitar Lessons for Children
- Our nurturing, skilled instructor customizes each 20 or 30-minute lesson to the age and aptitude of your child. This personalized approach will allow your child to progress at their own perfect pace.
- Your child will cultivate their proficiency in ukulele or guitar strumming technique, music theory, musically-oriented games, and acoustic instruction.
- A variety of musical genres including classical, folk, and pop keep your student captivated and intrigued.
- Children will learn to accompany themselves to their favorite songs.
Private Lesson Details
- 20-minute weekly private sessions: $122/month
- 30-minute weekly private sessions: $168/month
- On-going, year round enrollment
- Ukulele or Loog Guitar needed for at home practice
- Virtual or In-Person Options Available
Little Strummers Ensemble Class
- Your little one will take their strumming skills to the next level while enjoying music with their peers.
- Your child will learn the basics of both ukulele and guitar.
- Watch your child’s confidence soar by gaining valuable performance experience in a loving and supportive environment.
- Our Little Strummers Ensemble has rehearsals in both Fall and Spring and then performs in our Chirstmas or Spring Showcase Recitals.
Little Strummers Ensemble Details
- 45 minute classes
- Session 1: September-December; Session 2: January-May
- Perform in our Winter and Spring Showcases
- Tuition: $98/month
- Materials: Ukulele needed for at home practice.
Introductory Ukulele Class (Summer)
- Your child will learn the fundamentals of ukulele playing while learning to accompany themselves to their favorite songs.
- Class activities include chordal warm-ups, learning by rote, and rhythm games.
- Learn vocal skills such as pitch matching and diction.
- Discover the most popular chords allowing your child to play many popular tunes.
- Ukuleles provided for use during class. No at home practice.
Introductory Guitar Group Class (Summer)
- With our 3-string Loog Mini guitars, your child will learn to play songs, not just exercises, on day one.
- We give little rockers a sense of accomplishment that stimulates them to keep going.
- Your youngster will play, learn and have a blast from the very beginning all while acquiring skills that stay with them forever
- Loog Guitars provided for use during class. No at home practice.
Group Intro Class Details
- Class Duration: 45 minutes
- 4 Week Session
- Class Size: 8-10
- Tuition: $98 for the 4-week session
- 2022 Summer Schedule: TBD