Private Voice Lessons for Children
- Your child will learn the fundamentals of voice dynamics, breathing, and pitch matching
- Students select their favorite songs to sing
- Voice activities include vocal warm-ups, learning by rote, and games
- Learn aural skills, pitch, and sight reading using the Solfege method
- Learn rhythm & note reading using Tonic Sol-Fa
Private Lesson Details
- 20-minute weekly in-studio private sessions:$122/month
- 30-minute weekly in-studio private sessions:$168/month
- Materials fee: $25-$40 per level
- New material is required as your child progresses
Little Singers Chorus for Children
- Our Little Singers Chorus provides group singing and performance experience for your budding singer.
- Watch your child’s confidence soar by gaining valuable performance experience in a loving and supportive environment.
- Our Chorus has rehearsals in both Fall and Spring and then performs in our Chirstmas or Spring Showcase Recitals.
- Children music be at least 4 years old to participate.
Little Singers Chorus Details
- 45 minute classes
- Session 1: September-December; Session 2: January-May
- Perform in our Winter and Spring Showcases
- Tuition: $98/month
- Small Class Size Due to Covid: 7 Children
Introductory Voice Classes for Children (Summer)
- Wondering if our chorus or private lessons are right for your child? Our highly engaging Introductory Class gives your wee one a glimpse into more formal voice lessons and chorus.
- Each session has a delightful theme based on the music from the most popular children’s movies (typical class themes include: Frozen, Moana, Coco, Holiday, etc).
- Learn vocal warm ups and voice fundamentals all while singing some of the most popular songs.
- Small class size (8-10 students).
Introductory Class Details
- 45 minute classes
- Group Class (8-10 students max)
- 4-week sessions
- $98 for the 4-week session
- Session 1: June to July ; Session 2: July to August; Session 3: August to September