My Little Conservatory offers private voice lessons, introductory group classes and chorus for children ages 4 through 9. The cornerstone of our teaching is to spark an appreciation of musical expression that will grow and flourish throughout your child’s life.
Little Singers Group Class (Beginners)
- Our Little Singers Chorus provides group singing experience for your budding singer.
- Children learn the fundamentals of voice while singing songs they LOVE.
- Play music games to reinforce vocal technique and music reading skills.
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
Little Singers Details
- 45 minute classes
- Session 1: September-December; Session 2: February-May
- Tuition (Sept-Dec): $377 for 13 Classes (+ registration fee)
- Class Size: 12 Children
Introductory Voice Classes for Children (Summer)
- Wondering if our chorus or private lessons are right for your child? Our highly engaging Introductory Class gives your wee one a glimpse into more formal voice lessons and chorus.
- Each session has a delightful theme based on the music from the most popular children’s movies (typical class themes include: Frozen, Moana, Coco, Holiday, etc).
- Learn vocal warm ups and voice fundamentals all while singing some of the most popular songs.
- Small class size (8-10 students).
Introductory Class Details
- 45 minute classes
- Group Class (12 students max)
- 4-week sessions
- $116 for the 4-week session (+ registration fee)
- Session 1: June Session 2: July Session 3: August
Private Voice Lessons for Children
- Your child will learn the fundamentals of voice dynamics, breathing, and pitch matching
- Students select their favorite songs to sing
- Voice activities include vocal warm-ups, learning by rote, and games
- Learn aural skills, pitch, and sight reading using the Solfege method
- Learn rhythm & note reading using Tonic Sol-Fa
Private Lesson Details
- 20-minute weekly in-studio private sessions:$128/month
- 30-minute weekly in-studio private sessions:$176/month
- Materials fee: $25-$40 per level
- New material is required as your child progresses