Our Covid-19 Response
When are you returning to in-person classes?
We are very happy to report that the County has removed much of the restrictions placed on recreational youth programs. We have begun opening more classes to in-person instruction. We are adding to our schedule each month. Please visit our schedule page to view the current offerings.
What are your cleaning & social distancing protocols for in-person classes?
Here are our current MLC Covid Protocols. All CDC and local Public Health rules will be followed. Here is a summary of some of the more applicable rules.
- All teachers and staff are vaccinated.
- Each class will have a maximum of 6-7 students.
- To reduce contact, children will be in a stable cohort.
- All staff will screen for Covid-19 before each class.
- All children must be screened at home prior to each class (looking for symptoms).
- All children (3+yrs) and staff must wear a face covering at all times. Adults are asked to either double mask or use a N95 mask.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing must happen at the beginning and end of each class.
- The entire facility will be cleaned and sanitized daily. This includes the use of CDC approved disinfectant sprays/wipes and a UV light.
- High touch areas are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Windows will be opened to improve air circulation
- Strict attendance records will be kept to aid in contact tracing if needed.
- Our waiting room will be closed and pickup/drop off will be outside.