Wondering if piano lessons are right for your child? Here is a list of some of the amazing, non-musical benefits that Music for Little Mozarts provides.
- Patience: The process of learning effective practice skills aids the child in developing patience.
- Confidence and Poise: Frequent performance helps the child develop confidence and poise that will be useful in dealing with many situations in life.
- Perseverance and Commitment: The demands of piano study teach children to develop a commitment to projects and follow them through to completion.
- Coordination: The coordination of both small and large muscles is strengthened through piano playing.
- Self-Esteem and Satisfaction: As musical skills are developed, students feel a strong sense of satisfaction in their progress and develop a feeling of self-esteem that transfers to other situations in life.
- Creativity and Self-Expression: Music study provides a forum for communicating feelings and using imagination for creative endeavors. Read more
My Little Conservatory
1535 Meridian Ave. Suite 30
San Jose, CA 95125
Call: (669) 234-3383
Text: (408) 634-4087
Ranked in the top 1% of Kindermusik studios worldwide and the top-rated studio in all of California.