Often, first time parents what to know about the curriculum that we use for our littlest pianists (ages 4-5). We often get questions like: “What will my child be learning?” or “Will it be too difficult for them?” Watch the video below to get all answers to all of these questions and more!
Wondering if piano lessons are right for your child? Here is a list of some of the amazing, non-musical benefits that Music for Little Mozarts provides.
- Patience: The process of learning effective practice skills aids the child in developing patience.
- Confidence and Poise: Frequent performance helps the child develop confidence and poise that will be useful in dealing with many situations in life.
- Perseverance and Commitment: The demands of piano study teach children to develop a commitment to projects and follow them through to completion.
- Coordination: The coordination of both small and large muscles is strengthened through piano playing.
- Self-Esteem and Satisfaction: As musical skills are developed, students feel a strong sense of satisfaction in their progress and develop a feeling of self-esteem that transfers to other situations in life.
- Creativity and Self-Expression: Music study provides a forum for communicating feelings and using imagination for creative endeavors. Read more
My Little Conservatory
1535 Meridian Ave. Suite 30
San Jose, CA 95125
Call: (669) 234-3383
Text: (408) 634-4087
Ranked in the top 1% of Kindermusik studios worldwide and the top-rated studio in all of California.