Often, first time parents what to know about the curriculum that we use for our littlest pianists (ages 4-5). We often get questions like: “What will my child be learning?” or “Will it be too difficult for them?” Watch the video below to get all answers to all of these questions and more!
https://mylittleconservatory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/MLC_logo-web.png 0 0 My Little Conservatory https://mylittleconservatory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/MLC_logo-web.png My Little Conservatory2019-05-04 18:06:362019-05-07 18:08:31Learn All About Our Music for Little Mozart's Curriculum.
https://mylittleconservatory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/MLC_logo-web.png 0 0 My Little Conservatory https://mylittleconservatory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/MLC_logo-web.png My Little Conservatory2014-03-07 08:12:342018-12-18 21:45:26The Non-Musical Benefits of Piano Study
Wondering if piano lessons are right for your child? Here is a list of some of the amazing, non-musical benefits that Music for Little Mozarts provides.
- Patience: The process of learning effective practice skills aids the child in developing patience.
- Confidence and Poise: Frequent performance helps the child develop confidence and poise that will be useful in dealing with many situations in life.
- Perseverance and Commitment: The demands of piano study teach children to develop a commitment to projects and follow them through to completion.
- Coordination: The coordination of both small and large muscles is strengthened through piano playing.
- Self-Esteem and Satisfaction: As musical skills are developed, students feel a strong sense of satisfaction in their progress and develop a feeling of self-esteem that transfers to other situations in life.
- Creativity and Self-Expression: Music study provides a forum for communicating feelings and using imagination for creative endeavors. Read more